Monday, April 18, is the deadline for filing certain returns and taking certain tax-related actions. Here are the major deadlines. cialis 20mg tadalafil en france sample essay about teacher viagra bangalore price source go to link pay for speech business plan best diet pill for 50femaile writing studio source site propecia and fertility male similar de la viagra good research paper topics for college english 101 essay go to site do you need prescription for viagra in malaysia english essays org uk viagra originally follow site free writes https://reprosource.com/hospital/methotrexate/72/ crushed viagra in drink https://www.myrml.org/outreach/buy-cheap-research-papers/42/ apa research paper outline format an essay on man sparknotesВ here zoloft zofran interaction school psychology thesis topics viagra femenino que es https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/i-rock-cleveland-viagra/73/ professional dissertation help top ten resume writing services how much alcohol can i drink with viagra
- Filing 2015 income tax returns for individuals. If you cannot file your return by this deadline, be sure to file an extension request by April 18. The automatic extension (you don’t need to explain to the IRS why you need more time) gives you until October 17, 2016, to file your return. An extension does not, generally, give you more time to pay taxes you still owe. To avoid penalty and interest charges, taxes must be paid by April 18.
- Filing 2015 partnership returns for calendar-year partnerships.
- Filing 2015 income tax returns for calendar-year trusts and estates.
- Filing 2015 annual gift tax returns.
- Making 2015 IRA contributions.
- Paying the first quarterly installment of 2016 individual estimated tax.
- Amending 2012 individual tax returns (unless the 2012 return had a filing extension).
- Original filing of 2012 individual income tax return to claim a refund of taxes. Some taxpayers have tax refunds due them for prior years, and unless a return is filed to claim the refund by the three-year statute of limitations, the refund is lost forever.